Earnie (part of Threepipe) is a creative marketing agency that specialises in sport and entertainment. Clients include the England and Wales Cricket Board, the NFL, Tenpin, British Gymnastics, Unicorn Darts, The Professional Darts Corporation, The Jockey Club, and UK Sport. We also work across Threepipe’s wider client base with a variety of consumer and B2B brands, such as Panasonic, BeForBeauty, Virgin Money, Clydesdale Yorkshire Bank, PiCK UP! and Leapfrog. We have a dynamic and informal work atmosphere, priding ourselves on producing great strategic thinking and industry-leading creative work – having fun along the way.
We are now looking to bolster our creative ranks with an ambitious Integrated Mid-Weight Designer – an all-rounder with proven experience in the creative industry. You’ll have a strong background in design and an excellent eye for detail, being comfortable in campaign, brand and roll-out across a number of channels. This role often means tackling complex briefs in tight time frames, so you’ll be hands-on, motivated and collaborative.
Specifically, you’ll need to:
– Be an expert in InDesign, Illustrator and especially Photoshop
– Preferably also have experience with After Effects, PowerPoint and/or Cinema 4D
– Have print artworking experience – you’ll be comfortable setting up everything from a 40-page brochure through to a 48 sheet
– Design through the line, across campaign, branding, print, digital and motion
– Have proven experience in an integrated design position, ideally at another creative agency or in the sports industry
– Have a flawless eye for detail
– Be keen to innovate and push our clients creatively, showing ambition and outside of the box thinking
– Have excellent communication and organisation skills
– Be approachable, passionate and think ahead about the needs of the team, the account and the client – able to prioritise and understand resourcing needs
– Help keep Junior Designers on track and engaged, inspiring them to exceed expectations and meet our high creative standards
– Photography experience is also a bonus
If you can do all of that, you’ll find working with us is much more than a salary. All Earnies receive excellent benefits (free breakfast, pension, season ticket loan and so much more) and will be part of a fun and informal culture – where we take everything seriously apart from ourselves.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio / CV and a bit about you.