Earnie (part of Threepipe Reply) is an integrated marketing agency, delivering real results through strategy, branding, creative campaigns and beyond.
Within the creative team, clients range from sports (rights holders and brands), retailers, beauty, banking and beyond. Specifically, we work with clients including UK Sport, Premier League Basketball, Mahabis, Virgin Money, the England and Wales Cricket Board, Aromatherapy Associates, Small World Financial and Panasonic. We have a dynamic and informal work atmosphere, priding ourselves on producing great strategic thinking and industry-leading creative work – having fun along the way.
We are looking to bolster our creative account management ranks with an ambitious Client Executive to help manage and grow our clients across multiple industries. We are looking for a strategic thinker and a safe pair of hands with an eye for creative.
Specifically, you’ll need to:
- Demonstrate administrative excellence, a flawless eye for detail and the ability to multi-task
- Act calm under pressure, working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Manage multiple projects across different clients and creative disciplines (from brand strategy and creative development, to digital campaign roll-out, copywriting, website development, video production and more)
- Demonstrate a strong commercial understanding (being comfortable with pricing strategies, invoicing and managing suppliers) you’ll be responsible for projects being delivered on time and on budget
- Have an eye for creative – encouraging clients to do the most interesting and effective work they can, whatever their budget
- Understand tricky briefs and think strategically to show how creativity can hit commercial objectives
- Effectively gain client and stakeholder buy-in to our ideas through confident presentation
- Be approachable, passionate and think ahead about the needs of the team, the account and the client – able to prioritise, delegate and understand resourcing needs
- Work well with and manage the design studio team (designers, animators, editors, UX specialists) to ensure creative outputs are quality and efficient, hitting the client brief
- Showcase excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understand the full ‘marketing mix’ – from digital, social and inbound to media, PR and data – employing your knowledge with confidence
- Take direction from Account Managers, but have the confidence to showcase your own ideas and think outside of the box
- Appreciate great creative work, show passion and have a great sense of humour
If you can do all of that, you’ll find working with us is much more than a salary. All staff receive excellent benefits (pension, season ticket loan and so much more) and will be part of a fun and informal culture – where we take everything seriously apart from ourselves.
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio / CV and a bit about you.